The benefits of a head massage are not limited to the head and hair, but this massage offers many benefits for the body as well. It is a very comfortable experience if it is performed in a correct and gentle manner. It is considered one of the best ways that gives a person a good opportunity to take care of his body, and many rely on this The way to get peace of mind and more energy, in addition to improving the mood , so applying a head massage on a daily basis benefits all parts of the body and improves general health . Specialized centers or to implement it yourself at home.
Head massage offers many health benefits that will impress you, as it maintains the health of the various body systems and gives hair many benefits, including:
Migraine is a type of annoying headache that affects many people in the world, and head massage is an ideal solution to get rid of the pain caused by migraine headaches, by massaging the head, neck and upper back.
Head massage enhances blood circulation, which relieves migraines if applied regularly.
Regularly applying a head massage helps control blood pressure and maintain its normal levels, in addition to protecting against the emergence of any complications resulting from high blood pressure in people.
Therefore, regular head massage can improve blood circulation in the body and reduce stress and anxiety hormones, thus reducing the chances of kidney and heart diseases.
If you have a dry scalp, you will grow dry and brittle hair, so to get a moisturized, healthy and dandruff-free scalp, you should regularly apply a head massage, and use a good hair oil once a week.
Strengthens hair follicles
Head massage helps treat many hair problems such as preventing hair loss and strengthening its weak roots, because it nourishes the hair and its follicles and helps stimulate the growth of new and healthy hair.
Relaxing head massage benefits
Head massage gives people a wonderful feeling, making them get a sense of complete comfort, so it may be an effective way to treat insomnia and the inability to sleep, and if the face is massaged with the head, it may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and early signs of aging.
There are many studies that have proven that head massage helps relaxation, relieves headaches and migraines , reduces the proportion of stress hormone from the body, increases energy level, and enhances the performance and productivity of body functions.
In addition, a head massage relieves the body and mind of psychological stress that may cause problems with digestion and sleep.
One of the best times to do a head massage is before bed, it gives you a beautiful feeling, especially if the head is massaged properly:
- It reduces body stress and relaxes and calms the mind.
- It improves sleep quality, making you relax and sleep well.
- It helps in strengthening memory and increasing focus.
- It makes the blood reach the neck easily, and gives the scalp the relaxation needed to be soft and flexible.
- Enhancing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients needed to hair follicles.
- Protects hair from various weather factors.
- Increases the amount of the hormone of happiness that is secreted in the body.
- It activates and rejuvenates the blood vessels in the head.
- Delays the appearance of white hair and rid the scalp of dandruff.
- Helps treat respiratory disorders and promotes breathing.
- The body gets rid of all the toxins that accumulate in it.
In order to get the different benefits of a head massage , you must apply it correctly, and to apply it follow the following:
- Sit on a firm chair with a comfortable back, and lower the room lights to relax the whole body.
- Use the fingers of both hands to move them in a straight line, applying pressure to the area at the bottom of the head.
- It is better that the hair is loose and not tied so as not to impede the movement of the hands in the hair.
- Move your fingers from back to front and back in successive, circular motions.
- It is best to pamper the sides of the hair in vertical motions as well.
- After that, we raise the hair in the form of a ponytail, tighten it and relax it, and repeat this movement two or three times.
- Rub the area behind the ear and the earlobe using the thumbs in a continuous circular motion.
After proving the benefits of head massage for the body, hair and brain, many devices and tools have been invented that you can use daily to do a head and scalp massage , so you can perform your own massage at home without having to go to beauty centers.
Head massage devices can be used easily. The instructions attached to the device must be followed. These devices are considered to have a much higher effectiveness than manual massage, and these devices include:
This type of head massager has many advantages, including:
- The device is characterized by its low price and suitable for everyone.
- Relieves severe headache and migraine pain.
- It helps in stimulating blood circulation in the scalp, which gives hair a lot of benefits.
This device offers many benefits for the head, in addition to giving many benefits to the eyes, because it relieves them of tension and stress after using it a few times, as the device works through batteries with special vibrations suitable for all uses.
It is necessary to adhere to all instructions for the device when using it, and people with diseases and infections in the eyes should avoid using this device.
The different benefits of head massage can be obtained by applying different oils to the scalp with massage to get more benefits. Among the oils that can be used are the following:
Coconut oil is one of the best oils that benefit the hair and scalp, because it helps get rid of dandruff, protects hair from lice, and increases hair softness, density and length.
All you have to do is put some coconut oil in a bowl and heat it to become lukewarm, then apply it to the scalp in a circular motion and leave it for about half an hour.
Castor oil is able to treat brittle hair and increase its density, and it is used on the hair after dividing its strands into sections, then applying an appropriate amount of it and massaging the head in a gentle way.
Then we cover the head with a plastic cap, and wash it with shampoo and conditioner, and we can repeat these steps two or three times a week.
It is one of the types of oils that strengthen the hair from the roots and open its color, and helps cleanse the scalp, in addition to that it works on the smoothness of the hair, all we have to do is put an amount of oil and massage the head with it for 5 or 10 minutes, leave it for 30 minutes, then wash the hair With shampoo and conditioner.