The benefits of yoghurt before bed are many, because it is a derivative of milk, and it is manufactured through a special fermentation process, in which certain types of bacteria are used to obtain thick milk, similar in consistency to yogurt, with a sour, granular taste. This milk is characterized by a completely high nutritional value. Like regular milk and more, so it is recommended for adults and children, so this article was interested in research and proof of the benefits of yoghurt before bed, so stay tuned.
Benefits of yoghurt before bed
In health systems, it is preferable not to eat food at least two hours before bed, in order to maintain the health and safety of the digestive system. In the following lines.
It helps you sleep well
One of the benefits of yoghurt before bed is that it can help you sleep comfortably, without anxiety or insomnia, because it contains tryptophan, an amino acid that helps relax and stimulates the production of melatonin and serotonin, and it is known that they have a calming effect on the brain.
One of the most important benefits of curd before bed is that it prevents muscle weakness and strengthens them, and maintains them because it is rich in protein, as it contains vitamins such as vitamin D, which may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Reduces digestive problems
Eating it before bed can reduce digestive problems because it is rich in important nutrients, and is rich in probiotics and beneficial bacteria for the body, which helps the digestion process.
Reducing weight gain
One of the benefits of drinking it before bed is that it makes you feel full, which helps in losing weight because the food eaten before bed is difficult to digest and turns into fat, due to the low calorie content in yogurt.
Strengthening the immune system
Studies have shown that one of the benefits of yoghurt before bed is that people who drink it for 3 months have a high level of immune cells, so doctors recommend drinking two cups of yoghurt every day before going to bed, which can significantly help the absorption of nutrients.
Reduce the risk of high blood pressure
It has been shown to lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure differently in hypertensive patients.
Benefits of yoghurt for the body
There are many benefits of yoghurt before bed, and it may help with some health problems, such as what we mention to you as follows:
- Reducing constipation : It can be considered a serious option for those who suffer from constipation because it contains probiotics and kefir that help with intestinal problems, and some studies have shown that it can act as a stool softener, and also reduce the time the body wastes in excretion.
- Lowers High Cholesterol Levels : Some studies suggest that drinking it twice daily can help lower high levels of cholesterol, as well as lower levels of LDL, triglycerides and glucose, lower systolic blood pressure, and maintain metabolism.
- Reducing the risk of yeast infection : One of the problems faced by women, especially those with diabetes, is vaginal yeast infection, and since yogurt contains active milk organisms, it helps to balance the vaginal pH, thus reducing the risk of vaginal infections.
- A great choice for those with lactose intolerance : For those who are sensitive to sugar or lactose in milk, yogurt is a good choice because, in addition to the probiotics in yogurt, yogurt is characterized by the breakdown of lactose into glucose and half of it while making lactose.
- Reduce diarrhea : Because yogurt containing probiotics can help relieve diarrhea symptoms in people taking antibiotic medications, eating yogurt containing non-probiotic bacteria may not reduce diarrhea or its symptoms.
- Maintains the health of your teeth : It is therefore recommended to eat yogurt in the long term to maintain the teeth, because yogurt rich in probiotics can reduce the accumulation of harmful bacteria on the teeth, thus protecting the teeth from the risk of tooth decay and preventing tooth decay, and bad breath.
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer : Some studies suggest that yogurt may help prevent intestinal adenomas, which can reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Eases symptoms of liver disease : A preliminary study suggests that yogurt may reduce risk factors for liver disease because yogurt containing probiotics improves blood levels of liver enzymes, fatty acids, cholesterol, and LDL.
- Reduce vaginal bacterial infections : Drinking yogurt containing Lactobacillus acidophilus daily can reduce recurrent vaginitis in some women.
- Reduce the risk of stomach ulcers : Yogurt that contains lactic acid bacteria, so it helps ulcer patients who are being treated, making the treatment more effective in reducing H. pylori infection.
Nutritional value in yoghurt
The many amazing benefits of yoghurt before bed stem from its nutritional value, which we will include in this paragraph, as it is rich in many important nutrients, and every 100 grams of full-fat yoghurt contains:
- 61 calories
- 3.5 grams of protein.
- 4.7 grams of carbohydrates.
- 3.3 grams of fat.
- Also, 88% of yogurt is water. Yogurt is rich in minerals and vitamins, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, vitamin B, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D and probiotics.
How to make curd
Curd is known to be expensive, knowing that it can be prepared at home in a low-cost, high-quality and delicious way, so we present to you how to make it in a quick and easy way using the ingredients you find at home, and make a lot of it at a very simple cost through the following ingredients:
- The amount of liquid milk is estimated at three liters, and three quarters of a liter is 3.75 liters.
- Yogurt cup.
- We prepare the liquid milk and pour it into a saucepan, preferably made of stainless steel or something else, but only if the material from which it is made does not react with the milk and the milk.
- Leave the milk to boil on the fire, then remove it from the fire
- Put it in a bowl of yogurt, stirring until completely homogeneous.
- Heat the oven over high heat, then turn off the oven, cover the pot tightly, and cover the pan with a warm blanket.
- Then place the bowl in a preheated oven, uncovered, for eight to ten hours.
- Then we take out the milk from the warm place, put it in a bowl as needed, and put it in the fridge until use.
- The ribs can then be eaten for 10 to 15 days without compromising or reducing its benefits.
Adverse effects of yoghurt
Yogurt generally does not cause any harm or side effects for most adults, but it is considered safe for them.
Especially if they eat yogurt that contains harmful bacteria, so you must choose guaranteed milk, and store properly, to avoid the following health problems:
- You have some stomach problems.
- Vomiting or feeling unwell.
Disadvantages of eating curd
Despite the benefits of yoghurt before bed, it may not be the same for everyone. It may be best for some people with certain health conditions to avoid it, and they are as follows:
- People with milk allergy or lactose intolerance should avoid it completely to avoid any potential risks.
- There is not enough information about its safety in pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Yogurt can also lower blood pressure, so it can lower blood pressure levels in people with low blood pressure.
- Ribs can lead to bacteria growth in people with weakened immune systems.
At the end of this article, we talked about the benefits of yoghurt before bed, explaining its importance to public health, in addition to its nutritional value, how to prepare it at home and the precautions for eating it. We hope that you will like the topic.
Leave a Comment